Saturday, September 21, 2013

25 Questions Tag: Facts About Me

I figured I'd kick off with a tag bout me! This is the 25 Questions Tag: Facts About Me

What is your middle name?: I have 2 actually, Blanche Joy
What was favourite subject at school?: Music and English
What is your favourite drink?: Water
What is your favourite song at the moment?: I don't have any ONE in particular.
What is your favourite food?: Pizza or lasagna
What is the last thing you bought?: Clothes from Bluenotes
Favourite book of all time?: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
Favourite Colour?: Pink
Do you have any pets?: A beagle, Molly.
Favourite Perfume?: Playboy perfume
Favourite Holiday?: I would have to say my favourite holiday is Christmas
Are you married?: Yes I am to a very incredible man.
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, quite a few times. I even lived in South Carolina for a while!
Do you speak any other language?: I can say a couple of french words.
How many siblings do you have?: 4 in total, I am the baby, but I have a twin brother.
What is your favourite shop?: I would have to say Bluenotes or Walmart
Favourite restaurant?: I don't really have one.
When was the last time you cried?: I don't remember.
Favourite Blog?: I haven't read blogs in a LONG time, I do however watch video blogs on youtube, I have too many favourites to list, but here's a few: thePhatGirlDiaries, theShaytards, JennaMarbles, That1HaleyGirl, JenMakeupMommyTV & of course our own family vlogging channel HannyFamilyTV!

Favourite Movie?: Despicable Me
Favourite TV show?: Sons Of Anarchy & The Big Bang Theory
PC or Mac?: Both
What phone do you have?: White Samsung Galaxy S3
How tall are you?: 5ft'1"
Can you cook?: Not very well, I'm more of a baker!

AND THAT'S THAT! Now you have a little more knowledge about who I am! I'd love to read your version of this! Leave it in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! Cute tag. You are a shortie! I'm a foot taller than you when I wear high heels. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I figured it was about time to start writing again, I haven't done so in a long, long time. I am a shortie!! I have been this height since I was 12 haha!!!

      Delete